In 2015 I started making audio recordings of as many memories as I could dredge up. It was a very interesting process. There aren’t as many as I’d like. I got up to about age 11 in these. I will continue to add more.
Note that you will not find these interesting. They are here for my own amusement, and potentially training data for some machine learning things.
Here are a couple of me reading from the first chapter of Call of Cthulhu.
- 20141226 practising reading the introduction to Call of Cthulhu
- 20150203 reading the first chapter of Call of Cthulhu
Here are the memory recordings:
- 20141227 places I’ve lived
- 20141228 Wawa 1974 to 1979
- 20141229 Kamp Kinniwabi 1974 to 1979
- 20141230 Sudbury 1979 to 1981
- 20150101 Wawa Sudbury and early Sault Ste Marie up to 1981
- 20150116 Sudbury Sault soccer and early computer games
- 20150118 Sault early Judo
Here is me bullshitting about D-Wave. Audio not that great.
I am releasing the audio data in these files under a Creative Commons Public Domain License (CC0). You can read more about this license here: